Thursday 17 August 2017

Meet Rhee Ryan - Community Programs & Family Support

How long have you worked at CINC?
I have been at CINC for just over 2 years.

Have you always lived in Cowra?
I have lived in Cowra most of my life.  I moved to Bathurst for 3 years to go to University, but moved back after I had finished.

What were you doing before you joined the CINC team?
Before I worked at CINC I was studying at University and volunteering at CINC in the Toy Library.

What are your favourite parts of your day?
Every day working at CINC is completely different to the day before but I love being able to support various members of the community and running programs such as Fun Friends & Crafty Kids.

What do you do in your spare time?
Go to the gym, run, read and spend time with my family and friends.

What are 3 words that your friends would say best describe you?
Funny, passionate and moody.

What's on your bucket list?
I'm hoping to travel through Europe as soon as I get over my fear of planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment