Friday 16 June 2017

Meet Trish Gundersen - Corporate Services


How long have you worked at CINC?
2 years

Have you always lived in Cowra?
Yes, although spent 2 years working and studying in Melbourne after school before moving back to Cowra.

What were you doing before you joined the CINC team?
Stay at home Mum & working in Accounting.

What are your favourite parts of your day?
I love waking up to morning snuggles from my 2 children each morning, but when I get to work, I love that no 2 hours are the same at CINC, so every part is different and equally the favourite.  The centre is vibrant and we see such a mix of the community come through.

What do you do in your spare time?
Spend time with my 2 children & husband, cook, read & enjoy time with our friends.

What are 3 words that your friends would say best describe you?
Bubbly, caring and hardworking.

What's on your bucket list?
I’d love to show the world to our children, but it is satisfying enough watching them grow each day, that whatever comes our way, I’m ready to embrace it!





No comments:

Post a Comment