Sunday 6 November 2016

Meet Fran Stead - Chief Executive Officer


How long have you worked at CINC?
I’ve worked at CINC for 6 years – I began in the Finance department, working 10 hours a week.

Have you always lived in Cowra?
No I moved to Cowra  11 years ago from a small village called Robertson on the Southern Highlands.

What were you doing before you joined the CINC team?

I come from a Corporate Background.  First few years in Cowra, having no family in town,  I chose to stay home with my young children before re-entering the workforce when my youngest started school.

What are your favourite parts of your day?

Apart from seeing my children’s smiling faces in the morning, I love that NO day is ever the same.  I have absolutely no idea of what each day will bring.  Regardless of how well planned my day is, it can change without warning and  I love this.  Another of my favourite parts of my day is the Skype calls I look forward to with my eldest son who is currently living in the UK.

What do you do in your spare time?
I have very limited spare time, so I choose to focus on my family and close friends.  I’m currently thoroughly enjoying my newfound fitness journey.   Friday nights are spent enjoying a well-deserved wine!!

What are 3 words that your friends would say best describe you?
I have no idea – you’ll have to ask my friends.

What’s on your bucket list?
From a personal life perspective, I’m a “live in the moment’ kind of person.  I feel that by planning ahead, I’m missing out on the present.  I’m loving living in the here and now.


1 comment:

  1. This article is very much convincing and appealing. I have got to learn a lot from this article. You might be having the curiosity to know about our company and what business we are dealing with. If you are looking for the client list to achieve your business goals, E-Health Care Lists helps you in reaching that goal by providing you with the prepackaged and customized database which helps you to come across the qualified and interested audiences that places an immediate order for your products. Please refer to Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Email List & Mailing List for more information.

    ReplyDelete